8 Best Pellet Gun Accessories 
Pellet gun shooting continues to enjoy a rise in popularity and new buyers find it overwhelming to make a choice on the right accessories to get.
However, getting the right and reliable accessories for your specific pellet rifle makes your shooting experience much better. Many of these accessories are easy to use and very important in promoting shooting accuracy.
Pellet gun accessories include rails, cleaning kits, bags, cases, slings, mounts, riflescopes, and more. Below are links to comprehensive reviews of some of the accessories.
With multiple pellet gun accessories to choose from, it’s always important that you consider carefully what you really want for your pellet gun.
Go for the best accessories within your budget while still ensuring that you put quality ahead.
Let’s now look at some of the best pellet gun accessories to buy.
Best Pellet Gun Accessories Reviews
1) CVLIFE Two Points Sling (Best Pellet Gun Sling)
If you are thinking about getting a sling for your pellet gun, CVLIFE Two Points Sling is your best option. Available at a remarkably affordable price, this two-point sling provides the best balance between carrying your gun properly and being able to effortless retrieve it when you need to use it.
Designed to be compatible with a wide range of firearms, this rifle sling is lightweight, adjustable in length, and comfortable to put on for extended periods of time. This gun sling fits almost everyone and is constructed from superior quality nylon materials to ensure many years of use. Besides that, the sling is equipped with snap hooks, so you can effortlessly put it on and remove it as well. It is also available in multiple colors, so you get to choose a color that best suits your preference.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Great hold-over.
- Adjustable straps accommodate different shooters.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Superior quality and design.
- Heavy-duty nylon make.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Very comfortable to put on for extensive periods.
- Multi-purpose application.
- All-weather reliability
2) Semedea Picatinny Accessory Rails (Best Pellet Gun Rails)
If you are looking for the best multi-shot rail accessory for your pellet gun, you can never go wrong with the Semedea Picatinny Accessory Rail. Designed to fit all standard handguard systems and Picatinny rail accessories that include sling mounts, iron sights, red/green red dot sights, scopes, bipods among other tactical accessories.
The feather-like design ensures that you can easily mount an accessory without adding too unnecessary weight to your firearm. Besides that, this accessory rail is made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and steel that enhances strength and durability. Better yet, the sturdy construction helps it withstand heavy recoil air guns. It is also hard coat anodized with a black matte to enhance durability.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Sturdy and durable construction.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Perfect multi-slot rail sections.
- Fits a wide range of Picatinny rail accessories.
- Black matte hard anodized coating.
- 4 pcs Allen wrenches included
3) Caldwell Airgun Resetting Target and Shooting Spots (Bellet Pellet Gun Shooting Targets)
If you are looking for a multi-purpose firearm accessory that makes your plinking and target practice fun, you should try out the Caldwell Airgun Resetting Target. This target is extremely lightweight and portable. It provides hours of range plinking and target practice fun in the comfort of your backyard.
Suitable for all shooters, beginners and professionals alike, this target is easy to use and suitable for multiple shooting environments. It is made from high-strength steel to withstand all weather conditions. Besides that, the resetting target’s legs can be inserted in the ground and the other set braced to the ground surface for added stability. Its compact size makes transportation convenient and set up easy.
- Multi-purpose. Comes in different models to suit different types of firearms.
- Sturdy and durable steel construction.
- Extremely lightweight and portable.
- Easy to use.
- Highly stable.
- Compact design makes setup and transportation easy
4) Crosman 12-Gram CO2 Powerlet Cartridges (Best Air Rifle Cartridges)
Crosman manufactures a wide range of firearm accessories among them Crosman 12-Gram CO2 Powerlet Cartridges. Suitable for use with air rifles and air pistols, these 12-gram CO2 cartridges are made with high-quality materials to ensure reliable and consistent performance. Furthermore, they provide a snug fit and solid seal with most air rifles and air pistols. Other than that, these cartridges are available in different pack sizes of 5-count to 500-count to meet the needs of all types of shooters; beginners, professionals, and air gun clubs.
- Compatible with a range of air rifles and air pistols.
- Made in the USA.
- 5-count to 500-count pack sizes.
- Solid seal for reliable and consistent performance.
- Suitable for all shooters, beginners, and professionals
5) GLORYFIRE Universal Gun Cleaning Kit (Best Pellet Gun Cleaning Kit)
Your pellet gun accessory kit isn’t complete without the GLORYFIRE gun cleaning kit. This universal gun cleaning kit makes cleaning your pellet gun easy and fun. The kit is compact, lightweight, and zippered to keep the cleaning tools neatly organized. Better yet, the compact size fits easily in any backpack or duffel bag, making it suitable for hunting and range shooting. What makes this cleaning kit stand out among the rest is the solid brass cleaning rods that are reinforced to enhance strength.
On top of that, it features a more ductile CNC precision-machined slotted solid brass that does a good cleaning job without causing any damage to your firearm. Also, every bronze brush has its size easily labeled, so it’s convenient for you to choose the corresponding size. Also included are two small capacity bottles where you can pour in your frequently used bore cleaner and lubricating oil and carry them to the field.
- Compact, lightweight, durable carrying case.
- High-quality, CNC precision-machined slotted solid brass.
- Size label on both slotted tips and bronze brushes.
- 2 empty bottles for storing frequently used bore cleaner and lubricating oil.
- High-performance cleaning kit suitable for multiple firearms.
- 200pcs gun cleaning patches.
- Organized and very neat.
- More ductile brass cleans the firearm without damaging it
6) Plano All-Weather Rifle Cases (Best Pellet Gun Case)
You’ll need a heavy-duty firearm case to store your pellet gun during transportation or long-term storage. Plano all-weather rifle case provides great storage solutions in such a situation. Great for various outdoor applications, this rifle case protects your pellet gun from mechanical damage and weather elements.
Apart from the rugged construction that enhances durability, this rifle case features a continuous dri-lock seal which provides reliable waterproof and dustproof properties. On top of that, the rifle case features heavy-duty, dual-stage lockable latches as well as in-built pressure valves to withstand rigorous bumping and jarring during travel. Its interior is heavily padded to keep your rifle safe from scratches. This firearm case is extremely lightweight and portable. With all these multiple impressive features and heavy-duty construction, this rifle case is worth investing in.
- Airline approved.
- Lightweight and portable.
- All-weather reliability.
- Multi-purpose application. Great for bow, gun, and crossbow hunting.
- Heavy-duty, dual-stage lockable latches for enhanced security.
- Sturdy and durable construction.
- Watertight and dust-proof sealing.
- Large enough to accommodate two rifles.
- Interior foam cushioning provides all-round rifle protection
7) Savior Equipment American Classic Tactical Double Rifle Bag (Best Pellet Gun Bag)
If you prefer rifle bags rather than rifle cases, the American Classic Tactical Double Long Rifle Bag from Savior equipment is your ideal option. This rifle bag provides double rifle slots for multiple firearm owners and straps to securely lock down your firearm during transport.
Made with heavy-duty industrial 600D PVC nylon, this rifle bag is extremely sturdy and durable. Besides that, it is thickly padded to provide all-around rifle protection, especially during transit. The three extra tactical pockets on the exterior provide adequate storage space for your pellet gun accessories while the anti-theft zippers ensure that every item inside is securely locked in place. For your own convenience, this rifle bag has multiple carry options and padded straps for added comfort. It is also lightweight.
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- Sizes-36″ 42″ 46″ 51″ 55″
- Durable side release buckles.
- Padded backpack straps for comfortable carrying.
- Ultra-spacious. Holds up to 2 rifles.
- Heavy-duty industrial 600D PVC nylon construction.
- Multiple carrying options.
- Removable divider for separating the firearms.
- Essential padding for all-around protection.
- Straps to securely lock the rifle in place during transit.
8) Langger Biometric Rifle Gun Safe (Best Pellet Gun Safe)
Langger Biometric Rifle Gun Safe offers the most secure rifle storage. Solidly made with sturdy and hard-wearing steel walls, this gun safe has tamper-resistant inner edges to ensure wall-to-wall protection. The ultra-spacious design accommodates up to 5-6 rifles, making it ideal for multiple-rifle owners.
Besides that’s, this rifle case features 3 different entry modes for quick access. On top of that, it has an optional silent mode and a wrong access alarm. For added security, this gun case has pre-drilled holes and hardware for floor mounting.
- Easy installation.
- Extremely sturdy and secure.
- Interior padding for all-around protection.
- Spacious enough to accommodate up to 6 rifles.
- Removable storage shelf for rifle accessory storage.
- Three different entry modes.
- 500DPI Biometric Fingerprint Sensor that stores up to 100 individual fingerprints.
- Perfectly welded solid steel body
Choosing the Best Pellet Gun Accessories
If you are planning to step up your air rifle shooting skills, having the right accessories helps you step up your shooting game to a whole new level. With numerous accessories to choose from, here are the important factors to consider when buying one.
Any accessory you want to add to your pellet gun accessory should be durably made to ensure many years of use. It should be made from high-quality materials to ensure rugged performance regardless of the environment that it’s subjected to. Sturdily and durability made accessories are not only reliable but also great performers.
Other than being durable, whichever accessory you intend to add to your pellet gun should be lightweight. The last thing you would want to add to your hunting/target practice gun is extra weight. If it’s an accessory rail, make sure that it’s as extremely lightweight as possible. The same case applies to rifle slings or rifle cases. Doing so allows you to have an easy time carrying the pellet gun and all accessories even for extended periods of time.
Ease of use
Simplicity is always the best. The main aim of having an air rifle accessory is to improve your shooting skills while making the whole shooting experience better for you. Every pellet gun accessory you get should be easy to use regardless of whether you are a beginner or professional.
For most of us, budget is always an important factor to consider when purchasing any item. The same case applies to pellet gun accessories. With multiple accessories available to choose from, ensure that you check on the pros and cons of every specific item. Does it meet your specific needs? Avoid buying accessories just for the sake of buying. Besides that, make sure that fully understand the purpose of each and every accessory before buying it. Lastly, carefully consider its quality and durability to ensure that you get great value for your money. Avoid at all costs cheap and low-quality accessories as they won’t be of service for long.
Best Pellet Gun Accessories FAQs
What are the must-have pellet gun accessories for a beginner?
First, the accessories must be easy to use so they can make your shooting experience a whole easier and better. Besides that, the most important accessories to have as a beginner include; bullets, rifle sling, scope, gun case/safe, cleaning tool kit, and a range finder.
How much should one spend on pellet gun accessories?
This depends on personal budget and specific needs. To have great value for money, always ensure that you get high-quality and durable accessories regardless of how much they cost. Cheap is always expensive and getting a low-quality accessory just because it cheap ends up being more expensive in the long run.
Which pellet gun accessories should one avoid?
Avoid adding illegal accessories and modifications such as bump stocks to your air rifle. Other than causing problems between you and your locality law enforcement, illegal accessories also affect your ability to own a firearm in the future.
The best pellet gun accessories are those that make your air gun more useful, powerful, and effective. While not every air gun will need all the accessories listed above, having any of them will help improve your gun’s performance and make your shooting experience more enjoyable.