Crosman is an American company that was founded in 1923. The company has since grown to be a leader in the airgun industry. Within the years, it has manufactured plenty of airguns and is responsible for more than 83 percent of all American manufactured or assembled airguns.
In addition to airguns, the company is also a major supplier of optics, archery, and airsoft products. In a nutshell, it stands for quality and innovation whenever the manufacture and supply of airguns and similar products are concerned.
Best Crosman Air Rifles Reviews
Crosman CLGY1000KT Legacy 1000 Single Shot Variable Pump .177-Caliber Pellet and BB Air Rifle With 4 x 15 mm Scope
The Legacy 1000 is the most advanced single-shot, variable pump air rifle from Crosman. It provides an excellent level of power and performance. The air rifle has a sleek, black synthetic design that allows you to pump it up to 12 times in order to attain full power. It can deliver alloy pellets up to 1,000 fps, lead pellets up to 750 fps, and BBs up to 800 fps.
This Crosman 1000 has a lightweight of under five pounds and features an all-weather synthetic stock and forearm, built-in 850 BB reservoir, rifled steel barrel, fiber optic sight, a 4×15 scope, and cross-bolt safety. It also has a side-loading pellet chamber and a spring-loaded 17-round BB magazine for quick follow up shots.
- Durable, water-resistant synthetic design
- Ideal for Pest Control and Plinking
- Variable control of between 750fps and 1000fps
- Compatible with .177 caliber pellets
- Crossbolt safety ensures proper and safe handling
- Comes with fiber optic sight
- It is ideal for plinking and pest control
- Lead pellet velocity: Up to 750 fps
- Alloy pellet velocity: Up to 1000 fps
- Steel BB velocity: Up to 800 fps
Crosman 1077 air rifle as one of the best Crosman air rifles will offer you the ideal performance for plinking, pest control, target shooting, and skill development training. This semi-automatic air rifle is a convenient and reliable shooter that fires as soon as you can pull the trigger. It has a CO2 power source and is compatible with .177 caliber pellets. It offers a muzzle velocity of up to 625 feet per second.
Crosman 1077 has a lightweight of 3.7 pounds and a length of 36.9 inches. It features elevation-adjustable rear sight and blade front sight to help you to stay on target.
- CO2 power source
- 0.177 caliber
- 625 feet per second muzzle velocity
- Durable, weather-resistant synthetic design
- Rifled steel barrel with 12-round pellet magazine
- Fueled by 2 twelve-gram CO2 cartridges
- Crossbolt safety ensures proper and safe handling
- Exclusive 12 shot rotary pellet clip
- Windage adjustable, fiber optic CenterPoint sight
- Eye-catching and durable all-weather synthetic stock
This Crosman Air Rifle is an elegant and powerful spring-piston featuring an ambidextrous hardwood stock. It is built with a relatively light cocking force and a two-stage adjustable trigger ensuring it attains velocities of up to 950 fps with alloy pellets. The rifle has a micro-adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight as well as a CenterPoint, 4x32mm precision scope.
- Ambidextrous wood stock
- Fiber optic sights (fully adj. rear)
- Light cocking force and 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Spring-powered break barrel shoots up to 950 FPS (alloy)
- Includes 4×32 CenterPoint Optics scope & mount
- Ideal for target shooting and pest control
- Length: 45 inches
- Pellet velocity: up to 800 fps
- Alloy pellet velocity: up to 950 fps
- Shoots .22 caliber pellets
The Crosman 1077 Repeat Air Semi-Automatic CO2 Pellet Air Rifle offers you accuracy and speeds up to 780 feet per second. It is a reliable shooter and fires 12 shots as fast as you can pull the trigger. It has a 12-shot rotary pellet and allows you to shoot for long periods of time. It also has a windage adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight that allows you to aim the rifle accurately.
This Crosman 1077 as one of the best Crosman air rifles has a synthetic black stock that can be used in different weather conditions and has a rifled steel barrel for more durability. It is lightweight and easy to use for both experienced shooters and hose still in training.
- Delivers up to 625 fps
- CO2 powered
- Durable synthetic stock and foregrip
- 12-shot rotary clip
- Adjustable notch near sight with fiber optic front sight
Crosman 2100 Classic Single-Shot Bolt Action Air Rifle
This multi-pump pneumatic is a versatile air rifle that can shoot either steel BBs or .177 lead pellets. With 200 BB rounds in the gun’s reservoir or 17 BBs in the magazine, you are able to shoot for long without having to reload. It is ideal for pest control as well as hunting for small game.
The Crosman 2100 features an 11mm dovetail that makes scoping the gun easy. It is light in weight and can shoot pellets up to 725 fps and BBs up to 755 fps. This is the ideal air rifle if you are looking for maximum velocity and accuracy.
- Single-shot pellet rifle
- 11mm dovetail
- It is extremely accurate
- Front fiber optic sight
- Multi- pump pneumatic
- Comes with 4×15 scope
Crosman 760 Pumpmaster is made with high-quality materials for the best performance. The 177cal variable pump air rifle comes with a scope to help you see targets from a longer range. The short-stroke, high compression pump action gives you fast and easy firing.
Crosman Pink 760 PKT is compatible with both -177 caliber BBs or pellets and shoots at a velocity of 700fps for pellets and 645fps for BBs.
- Includes 4x15mm scope, BBs, 100 pellets, five paper targets, and safety glasses
- Performance and quality tested
- Up to 600 FPS with Pellets; 625 with BB’s
- 5-shot manual pellet clip included
- BB reservoir holds up to 200 BBs
- Power source: Multi-pump
- Bolt action mechanism
- Ammo type: shoots .177cal BBs or Pellets
- Caliber: .177 caliber
- Pellet velocity: 700fps
- BB Velocity: 645fps
- BB capacity: 200
- Weight: 2.75lbs
- Length: 33.5 inches
- Barrel: Smooth
- Safety: Crossbolt trigger type
Crosman Pumpmaster .177 Air Rifle has been a favorite for many shooters for four decades. The rifle is reliable as it can double as a BB repeater or as a single shot pellet gun. It features a steel barrel and packs a cross-bolt safety. The Pumpmaster 760X shoots at a velocity up to 600 feet per second and comes with a 4×15 scope for longer range target acquisition.
- Doubles as BB repeater or single-shot pellet gun
- Includes a 4×15 scope
- Shoots BBs and .177 caliber pellets
- Caliber: .177
- Pellet Velocity: Up to 615 fps
- BB Velocity: Up to 645 fps
- Length: 33.5 inches
- Cross Bolt safety
- Weight: 2.75 lbs.
- Ideal for target shooting and shooting instruction
Crosman Full Auto CO2-Powered Blowback BB Airgun as one of the best Crosman air rifles features a full size, real feel, and dual-action. It offers a durable synthetic design and up to 1400 rounds per minute. The rifle is fueled by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges that can deliver speeds up to 430 feet per second. It features a 25-round drop-out magazine and is compatible with traditional 4.5-millimeter steel BBs.
This Crosman rifle has 6 adjustable positions stock that makes it easy to handle and shoulder. The rifle’s weight, blowback action, and functions make it ideal for target practice, skill development, training, and fun shooting.
- Accessory rail-mounted red dot sight helps to keep you on target
- Adjustable stock
- Speeds up to 430 fps
- Speedloader included – Allowing for reloads in seconds
- Fueled by (2) 12-gram co2 cartridges
- 25-round drop out magazine
Crosman CVH17RDNS-WX air rifle is an adult precision air rifle that is powered by NITRO piston elite technology. The rifle has a stylish over-molded barrel system that includes a new sbd gold silencing barrel device for noise reduction. It comes with a 4x32mm scope and hardwood thumbhole stock. The rifle is supported by a 5-year warranty for quality and durability.
- Ambidextrous, hardwood Stock with comfortable thumbhole
- New sbd gold sound suppression
- Front and rear sights
- Two-stage, adjustable trigger
- Ventilated recoil pad
Choosing the Best Crosman Air Rifles
Caliber – this refers to the approximate internal diameter of a gun’s barrel. The small barrels will require less force to attain higher velocities as opposed to larger calibers that need more force to achieve high velocities. Crosman has a range of air rifles spread across .177, .22, .25, and .357 calibers. These are ideal for all types of gun handlers, whether for plinking, target practice, or pest control.
- .22 Calibers have great knockdown power and range. Unlike .177, they are great for hunting larger pests such as jackrabbits or wild woodchucks.
- .177 Calibers lack serious knockdown power to acquire large pests. They are therefore suitable for small pest control, target shooting, and plinking.
- .25 Calibers can deliver higher speeds which are preferable for hunting the larger vermin.
- .357 Caliber is the largest caliber in the Crosman line. It is ideal for hunting large game such as deer and wild boar.
Powerplant – Below is a range of the different power plants available;
- Spring Piston continues to produce the same power, shot after shot making it the most common power plant.
- CO2 Gas self regulates resulting in a great propellant. The liquid is turned into gas as shots are fired. It is however very sensitive to changes in temperatures.
- Nitro Piston– these air rifles are 70% quieter than spring piston rifles and offer high velocities for small game hunters and plinkers. They feature a nitrogen-filled gas piston power plant.
- Pneumatic– They are more accurate than spring-piston guns due to almost no recoil.
- Pre-charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifles offer high-power and accuracy. They are nearly recoil-free and reach a power level of 1500 to 3500 psi or higher. Their reservoir is similar to CO2 guns, but the propellant is high-pressure air. The power level is ideal for hunting larger game such as deer or wild boar, and target shooting.
Crosman air rifles are generally great for a number of activities that are interesting to any kind of shooter. They are also pocket friendly and convenient for outdoor carry. With the right rifle in your hand, every shooting experience will turn out to be fun and memorable. Your rifle should be able to withstand the test of time with great performance and reliability.