Over the past few years, the popularity of laser sights continues to grow among many tactical shooters as well. The reason behind this rise in popularity is because laser sights allow you to get hold of the target faster when caught unaware or cannot get into a proper shooting stance in time.
A good quality rifle laser sight is capable of significantly improving your tactical shooting/hunting accuracy.
For those looking to add this accessory to their air rifle, there are multiple laser sights to choose from. If you are in the market for the first time, choosing the best sight can end up being challenging.
To help choose the best, we have the best laser sights for air rifle review as well as a buying guide.
Best Laser Sights for Air Rifle
Known for its highly accurate laser sight, the Pinty Red Laser Red Dot Sight is one of the advanced laser sights used by many hunters and tactical shooters. This sight features adjustable windage and elevation features that are easy to use even by those new in the field. The red laser is highly visible in low light conditions and the powerful battery included ensures many hours of continuous use. The sight is constructed from solid aluminum alloy which isn’t just durable but also resistant to shock and other impacts. This model comes with detachable Picatinny rails for easy mounting on the rifle. It’s the perfect red dot sight for amateur shooters and professionals.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around
- Crafted from solid T6061 aluminum alloy
- Ideal for both shooting beginners and professionals
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- Voltage: DC 4.5V
- Compact with great performance
- Compatible with 20mm Picatinny rails
- Power: <5mW
- 300-meter effective range at night
- Uses LR41 batteries
- Wavelength: 650nM
- Weighs 1.1 Ounces
- Dimensions: 1.1″ x 1″, mini style
If you are looking for a red dot sight that provides aid for unparalleled shooting accuracy, this Pinty Compact Tactical Red Laser Sight is one of the best laser sights for air rifle. This sigh is lightweight, compact in size, and powerful in function as well. It is crafted from ultra-solid and lightweight aluminum alloy finished in matte black that camouflages it when hunting.
The detachable Picatinny rail easily mounts on different Pic rail-equipped rifles and guns. Thanks to the two-mount design, this sight model is highly adjustable for both windage and elevation. You can trust this great red dot sight to provide you with the perfect shot under any shooting conditions.
- Lightweight and compact size.
- Highly adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Long-lasting battery
- Max Output: <1mw
- Red laser
- Dimensions: 2.25″ x 0.75″ /57mm x 19mm
- Weighs 2.3oz/65g
- Approximate range 330ft/100m
- Wavelength: 835-655nm
- Crafted from solid T6061 aluminum alloy.
- Ideal for both shooting beginners and professionals.
- Highly visible red laser beam.
- Easy to operate on/off button.
- Unparalleled shooting accuracy
TACTICON Laser Sight holds up to the competition thanks to its great accuracy and high-power laser. One of the primary advantages of this red dot sight is the easy installation process. This sight also features easy-to-operate on/off buttons located at the back. The detachable 20mm weaver rail mounts easily and securely onto any firearm rail to provide you with a snug view of your target.
The extra set of batteries will provide you with a longer and continuous laser sight use, so you won’t have to worry about your hunting activity being cut short by low battery power. To ensure great performance and many years of use, this sight is made from high-quality aluminum alloy. The laser on this sight is quite visible and can be seen with naked eyes at a distance of up to 100m.
- Mounted on any firearm with Picatinny or Weaver rail.
- Incredibly shooting accuracy.
- Highly visible laser light.
- Adjustable windage and elevation.
- Compact with great functionality.
- Long-lasting battery
- LaserClass: IIIa, range：50-100M
- Weighs 28.6g
- Wavelength: 625-650nm
- Low profile and small
- Lightweight and small in size.
- Easy to operate on/off buttons.
- Crafted from high-quality aluminum alloy.
- Clear laser beam in dark or low light.
StrongTools Waterproof Green Dot Laser Sight is more accessible to hunters and tactical shooters because of its relatively affordable price. Crafted with aircraft-grade aluminum, this sight works well under any weather and terrain conditions. To ensure precise targeting, the sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation. The sight also features a cable pressure switch to easily control the laser on and off while the complementary 1” barrel/scope mount makes it compatible with any 20mm width weaver base.
The weatherproof design ensures all-weather reliability while the anodized finish protects the sight against dirt and scratches. This sight model also features a highly visible green laser that’s capable of reaching up to 100 yards during the day and up to 400 yards at night. It’s an ideal tool for novice shooters and professionals as well and can be used for either plinking or competitive shooting.
- Waterproof design ensures all-weather reliability.
- Highly visible green laser.
- Suitable for plinking or competitive shooting.
- Laser cable switch for easy on and off control
- Laser wavelength: 532nm.
- Provides unparalleled clarity for the naked eye.
- Weighs 4.5oz/ 130g
- : 5.3″ in length
- 1″ mounting diameter
- Power: ≤ 4.9mW.
- Laser class: IIIa and green color
- Compatible with any 20mm weaver base.
- Durable and rugged construction.
- Adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Lightweight and portable.
5) Feyachi LF-38 Red Laser Flashlight
The versatility of this laser flashlight makes it one of the best Laser Sights for Air Rifle and very popular among hunters, tactical shooters, and law enforcers as well. The unique feature found on this scope is the 3 mode toggle switch which includes laser only, flashlight only, and flashlight and laser together.
This laser flashlight is made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy which makes it durable and at the same time lightweight. The solid construction ensures rugged reliability in harsh terrain. The flashlight is O-ring sealed to ensure all-weather reliability. It also features a highly visible red laser that’s capable of reaching up to 200 yards during the day and up to 300 yards at night. This red laser also features precise windage and elevation adjustments to ensure accurate and fast target acquisition.
- Precise windage and elevation adjustments.
- Easy switch between the 3 mode toggle switch
- Output:5 mW
- Wavelength: 650nm
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Laser class: IIIA
- 200 Lumens
- 300yard at night range
- Weaver/ Picatinny rails compatible.
- Impact-resistant and shockproof.
- O-ring sealed to provide waterproof performance.
- Long-distance red dot laser sight
6) Action Union Airsoft PEQ 15 Laser, Red Laser Sight + Flashlight
For those who love hunting or tactical shooting, Action Union Airsoft PEQ 15 is one of the best laser sights to add to your shooting gear. With both button and a remote control switch, this product is easy to control. This feature makes it suitable for shooting amateurs and professionals as well. The visible red laser and IR laser are easily adjusted to ensure accurate shooting. The laser sight is made of high-strength nylon plastic which is not just durable but also resistant to impacts. Furthermore, this laser sight is lightweight and easy to carry. It is designed to fit standard 20mm Picatinny rails.
- High precision red dot laser integrated with bright LED light
- 270 lumens flashlight
- Compatible with 20mm Picatinny rails.
- Power: <5mw
- Laser class: IIIA
- Dimension: 12×7.3×3.7cm, only 155g, easy to carry
- Remote control switch
- Made of high-strength nylon plastic.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Easy to control switch buttons.
- Bright white LED flashlight illuminator.
- Adjustable red laser sight
Light up your target regardless of how far away it is when you use the BattleBeam V1G Laser Sight. This product is compact and small in size which makes it easy to carry around. The on/off press buttons are easy to operate. This makes it suitable for use by both shooting beginners and professionals as well. This laser sight also has windage and elevation adjustments wrench included.
The adjustment wrenches allow you to adjust and zero-in just like any other scope. Another good thing about this product is that it can be mounted on any rifle with a Picatinny or Weaver rail. This laser is also very powerful and can be seen with the naked eye at a distance of up to 100 meters. To ensure that it lasts a lifetime, it is made of ultra-reinforced polymer which is both durable and impact resistant.
- Lightweight and small in size.
- Made to last a lifetime.
- Windage and elevation wrenched included.
- Highly visible during the day and night.
- Fast magnetic charging.
- Mounted on any rifle with a Picatinny or Weaver trail.
- Easy to operate on/off buttons.
- Green dot laser sight
Laser Sight Warnings
- Never look directly at the laser beam
- Never look at the laser pointer using binoculars or microscopes
- Avoid aiming the laser beam at people
- Avoid aiming the laser at reflective surfaces
- Keep away from children unless under supervision
Factors to Consider when Choosing the Best Laser Sights for Air Rifle
If you are buying a laser sight for the very first time, here are some of the important factors to consider before settling on any model.
Size and Weight
One of the important features to look out for is the size and weight of the laser sight. Finding the right size is paramount. If you pick a model that’s too big, it becomes difficult for you to hold it in your arm. Furthermore, a laser sight that’s too big might put too much weight on your rifle. On the other hand, a model that’s too small might not be able to withstand the heavy recoil of some rifles. Make sure that you choose a model that’s also lightweight. Such a model will be easier to carry around when you move from one point to another during hunting.
The other important feature to consider when buying a laser sight is the color of the laser. Although red laser is cheaper and common, it is recommended that you buy green laser because it has more benefits than the red laser counterparts. When a green laser is used, your reach is further. Since our eyes can easily notice it, green lasers are ideally suitable in low light conditions. A green laser is also more powerful because it has brighter light.
One more vital feature to look out for in any laser sight is its battery life. To have a long-lasting performance when shooting in the dark, you’ll need one with excellent battery life. Nevertheless, the longevity of your battery will depend on how you use the rifle. If you are using the rifle under low light conditions, your battery won’t last long because you will be using the laser sight at the maximum brightness level.
Other than the laser sight itself, it is also important that you look out for additional accessories which can be mounted on your rifle. For instance, a tactical flashlight can be of great help, especially when hunting at night. In case the sight’s battery is depleted, you get to use the flashlight. Look for other accessories that can be mounted on your rifle to improve your experience.
Best Laser Sights for Air Rifle FAQs
Which one is a better, red or green laser?
Red lasers are more common because they are the easiest to manufacture which means that they are the cheapest to purchase. However, a green laser is more visible than a red laser. If you intend to use your gun inside, at short ranges, red lasers will do. However, if you intend to use the laser during the day, especially at ranges further than 50 feet, you’ll need a green laser. Red lasers are difficult to see in bright light and at long range.
How often should I change the batteries in my laser sight?
Laser sights have small bodies which hardly hold large batteries. This means that laser sights often have a short battery life which often lasts for several hours. If you have been hunting all night, use a fresh set of batteries when you embark on the field again. This way you are assured that the laser won’t die during an emergency.
Can I hunt with a laser sight?
Yes, you can, but this depends on the state where you live. Many states prohibit the use of laser sights while hunting, so take a look at what your local laws say. If your state allows you to use a laser sight while hunting, feel free to do so.
Laser Sights for Air Rifle Advantages
- Fastens target acquisition.
- Helps train shooting skills.
- Easy to use. Ideal for shooting beginners and professionals as well.
- The laser dot is visible in dim light conditions and in complete darkness as well.
The more powerful a laser sight is, the brighter it will be and the easier time you’ll have using it. With laser sights, you get what you pay for. We have reviewed the best laser sights that the market has to offer and we hope that you get to love them too.